CBD Broad Spectrum + Live Resin 1g Vape Carts (500 mg) – Blackberry Kush
$39.95 — or subscribe and save 25%
Experience the advantages of CBD and other cannabinoids with BudPop’s live resin cartridges that cover a wide spectrum. Our live resin carts are excellent for individuals searching for a soothing and delightful vaping experience.
CBD Live Resin Cartridges
The smooth flavors and delightful potency of CBD Live Resin Cartridges are sure to satisfy even the most discerning hemp connoisseur. Unlock the full potential of CBD (Cannabidiol) by fortifying it with hemp-derived live resin extract. This potent extract contains an abundance of other cannabinoids and terpenes that add a powerful punch to CBD’s many benefits. Let’s take a look at what makes these cartridges so special and how they work, so you can begin enjoying everything our CBD Live Resin Vape Cartridges offer.
What Are CBD Live Resin Carts?
CBD Live Resin Carts are vape cartridges containing hemp-derived CBD, full spectrum live resin hemp extract, and a delicious blend of natural plant-based terpenes. Each cart has a mouthpiece, a glass tank pre-filled with vape juice, and an attachment point that you can screw onto a standard 510-thread vape battery. When activated, a heating element in the cartridge vaporizes the vape juice, allowing you to enjoy the smooth flavors and potency of live resin alongside the benefits of CBD. These cartridges are interchangeable, so you can vape various strains and flavors on the same battery.
How Do CBD Live Resin Vape Cartridges Work?
CBD Live Resin Vape Cartridges only work when attached to a vape pen battery. When the battery is activated, an atomizer heats the oil inside the vape cart to a temperature where it turns into vapor. There is no combustion, and no smoke is created. Once the oil vaporizes, you can inhale it for fast-acting benefits.
How to Vape CBD Live Resin Vape Cartridges?
Thankfully, learning to vape with a CBD Live Resin Vape Cart is pretty straightforward. Just make sure you have a charged vape battery and follow the steps below:
- Attach: Screw your CBD Live Resin Vape Cart to a 510-threaded vape battery.
- Activate: If you have a button-operated vape, you’ll typically need to click the button 5 times to turn the battery on. An indicator light should flash to confirm that the battery is on. If you have a draw-activated vape battery, you do not need to do this step; these vapes activate as soon as you inhale from the mouthpiece.
- Inhale: Once the battery is on, press and hold the button to initiate vaporization and inhale. Release the button when you stop inhaling.
- Wait: After you take a drag, wait about three seconds and exhale. Wait about 15 minutes to see how you feel. Vape until satisfied without overconsuming.
- Power Off: Once you’re finished vaping, press the fire button the appropriate number of times to turn off the vape.
It’s really that simple! Remember, once you engage the vape battery, the attached cart begins creating a vapor you can inhale straightaway. All our CBD Live Resin Cartridges can be attached to a 510-threaded vape battery, so you can swap out strains and flavors as you like.
Ingredients of CBD Live Resin Vape Carts
Our CBD Live Resin Vape Carts are packed with hemp-derived CBD, full spectrum live resin extract, and terpenes. There are no fillers or dangerous additives such as MCT oil, PG (Propylene Glycol), VG (Vegetable Glycerin), or PEG (Polyethylene Glycol) in any of our CBD Live Resin Vape Carts.
The only three ingredients in our CBD Live Resin Vape Cartridges are:
- Hemp-derived Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate: Our premium CBD is safely and cleanly distilled from USA-grown hemp.
- Live Resin Hemp Extract: Our live resin delivers the full spectrum and flavor of hemp’s cannabinoids and terpenes and is extracted from freshly harvested hemp plants that are immediately frozen to preserve these precious compounds.
- Natural Terpenes: All our CBD Live Resin Vape Carts contain natural terpenes for flavor. We never use any artificial flavorings.
Our CBD Live Resin Vape Carts contain only hemp-derived ingredients obtained from USA-grown hemp plants that meet the requirements of the 2018 Farm Bill. This Bill stipulates that all hemp and hemp products are federally legal as long as they contain no more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. Additionally, all our vape carts are tested by an independent laboratory to confirm the contents and potency of each cartridge. These results are available in the form of a Certificate of Analysis (COA), which you can view right here on our website.
Dosage Requirements for CBD Live Resin Vape Carts
For a positive vaping experience and to enjoy the benefits of our CBD Live Resin Vape Carts, you must remember to consume responsibly. You can generally avoid unwanted side effects if you know your personal consumption limits and stay within them. The amount you vape is entirely dependent on several factors unique to you, such as age, body chemistry,
If you vape too much, you may experience some drowsiness, upset stomach, and a dry mouth, but these mild side effects are temporary and will quickly pass once you stop consuming. If you are newer to CBD Live Resin Vape Carts, start with a short puff and wait for a few minutes to see how you feel. As a rule of thumb, starting low and going slow is usually a good idea.
Storage Guidelines — CBD Live Resin Vapes
Keep your CBD Live Resin Vape Carts in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight, and ensure that pets and children can’t access them. Store them vertically if possible. This will keep the oil in the right position to begin vaporizing as soon as you are ready to activate it with a vape battery.
Protect your vape carts from extreme cold or heat, as the oil within may become more solid or lose potency when there are large temperature changes. We recommend storing your CBD Live Resin Vape Carts at room temperature. Follow these tips, and your vape cart should be good to the last drop!
Product Ratings & Reviews
Here’s what customers think about CBD Broad Spectrum + Live Resin 1g Vape Carts (500 mg) – Blackberry Kush: